Tuesday 2 November 2010

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

Yes, I save the world AND I'm clever!! What luck does anyone have, against ME?

Yes, I may have gotten a LITTLE big-headed lately, but knowing the answer to the ULTIMATE question will do that to you.

NO, the question is not "Is there life after death?" or "When will the world end?" or even, "How many fish can you see in the sea?" Like my CRAZY friends, (yes, I do have them), suggested. The question IS, What came first, the chicken or the egg?

THE ANSWER IS:


THE EGG!!!!

Yes, so all you SCIENTISTS, who thought the answer was the CHICKEN, because of EVOLUTION, are WRONG! It's the EGG, because, who said the egg needed to be a chicken's egg?

DINOSAUR'S lived LONG before chickens... Didn't they?

So, I have given you my SECRET...

Take it to your GRAVE...

Do you think I have used CAPITALS enough yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment