Saturday 13 November 2010

So Tired

Guess what?

I am so tired, it's unbelievable.

I mean, I know I'm supposed to save the world and everything, but taking on ten Luloo's, is a bit too much.

I was ambushed. They cornered me, and attacked like dogs. Oh, well, I suppose they ARE dogs, but that's just cruel.

So, I figured out they were working for Preaching Satan.


Who, if you ask me, is just a HUGE JERK.


Preaching Satan is the main man who wants to destroy the world.

But, I think it's because he can't find a PURPOSE. So he takes it out on the rest of the world.

Is it just me, or is he a BIG BABY?


I think his parents abandoned him, because, who wouldn't?

So anyway, I just threw fireballs at them. It was a close call, though.

I was playing with one, you know, letting it think it had a chance, when its Father, I think, came up behind me. It swiped a huge claw, inches from my neck. I don't know how it missed. Luck, maybe? So I left his child, mangled and burning on the ground, and turned to face him. He was a talented Luloo, a brave fighter. He used his breath, which was awful. I stumbled back, and fell on a pile of boxes. He charged at me, menacingly.  I spread my palms, and he flew backwards. I stood, my head spinning. It rolled its head, his hideous face turning towards me. I looked to its eyes, the deep, black pits, somehow making me feel sympathetic.

Luloo's are very stupid creatures. They have a short attention span, and are easily controlled. They are the Minions of Preaching Satan.

I couldn't decide what to do. It was in his nature to be like this, but could I risk the chance of letting him cause more havoc?

I let him go. I will regret it later, I'm sure. I stopped the flames from his son. I handed him his son's body, and spoke in a firm voice I did not feel,

"I give you your son. I grant you a high reward, your life. Leave my presence, and run to Satan's. Tell him this,  'This is his only warning. He must either surrender or run. He will not succeed, and I would choose run, if I were him.' Once you have given this message, leave. And run. For I will not give mercy a second time."

Then, he ran.

And I'm just so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment