Friday 3 December 2010

Vale of Tears by Octaboona Ambrosius

Vale of Tears


Earth rises over the horizon as I float
Like gold dust floating on the breeze
Hovering over the lunar landscape.
I merge with the ether, tendrils of mist spiralling
Towards the rounded ocean in the sky. 


I weep throughout the night
Staring at the never changing sky
Black as pitch I feel the madness
That always follows Earthrise.


I long for a friend
As I hover round my vale of tears
A single soul, separated from paradise
And lost amidst the tranquil moon.


The dull grey craters
Punctuate my limbo
An Elemental spirit
Being leached into the dreary sky


A dark despondent dawn
Rises amongst the barren wastes
At the edge of humanity
And the final frontier.


A quiver of blue
Searches for a friend
As the tears cascade like liquid diamond
In the perpetual flow 
Of captivity.


This is the poem Octaboona Ambrosius wrote for me 
I'm very happy he did this and said I could put this on here
Thank you Octa!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Give♥this♥to ♥the ♥ Fifthteen ♥ Nicest ♥ People ♥ that ♥ You ♥ Easyily ♥ Talk ♥ To ♥ you ♥ know ♥ if ♥ you ♥get ♥five ♥ back ♥ you ♥ must ♥ be ♥ A ♥ Good ♥ Friend

    ReplyDelete