Monday 21 February 2011

THE RANDOM SENTENCE GENERATOR!!

This is the generator to create random sentences.

See what you come up with     :P

STEP 1) Birth Month

Look at what your birth month says, and that's the sentence starter

January: I ate
February: I smelled
March: I fried
April: I stabbed
May: I adopted
June: I manipulated
July: I hugged
August: I slapped
September: I poked
October: I scared
November: I massaged
December: I hypnotized

STEP 2) Birth Day

Your birth day for this part

1: Cheryl Cole
2: Justin Bieber
3: Colin Firth
4: Miley Cyrus
5: Dolly Parton
6: Mr Bean
7: Sherlock Homes
8: Harry Potter
9: Woody
10: David Cameron
11: Edward Cullen
12: The Queen
13: Lady Gaga
14: Wayne Rooney
15: Nicole Kidman
16: Stephen Fry
17: Prince Charles of Wales
18: Ant & Dec
19: Simon Cowell
20: Anne Hathaway
21: Frank Lampard
22: Victoria Beckham
23: Amy Winehouse
24: David Tennant
25: Damon Salvatore
26: Peter Kay
27: Ben Stiller
28: Homer Simpson
29: Johnny Depp
30: Leonardo DiCaprio
31: Derek Landy

STEP 3) The First Letter From Your First Name

A-G
Because I'm Evil

H-L
Because I love it

M-T
Because I'm Awesome

U-Z
Because I was Hungry



So what did you get? I have: I adopted Edward Cullen, because I'm evil.

9 comments:

  1. I fried Ant & Dec because I'm Awesome.
    Wooo!
    (What does that mean???) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I smelled Anne Hathaway because I'm awesome.

    teehee! That was so awesome Lunar! Lol, you poor thing having to adopt Edward Cullen!

    but i wish i was born on July 7th and my name began with the letter H ;)

    but I supose I do that anyway *hugs sherlock*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I messaged Victoria Beckham because I like it...

    er.... ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome...

    Just one thing tho, Lunar. Can you please do some more fan-fic? I found yours heaps cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, i got:

    "I hugged Cheryl Cole because I'm awesome!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adopted Cheryl Cole because I'm evil!

    xD lolololololololololololol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hypnotized Frank Lampard because I like it!

    Why???

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL at Pyro's one.

    I massaged Edward Cullen because I'm evil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stabbed Anne Hathaway because I'm evil...

    ReplyDelete